Riding School Events
(for all Riding School Clients)
- Tuesday 27th March- Novice Day course. £45. 10am-4pm. See below info re day courses.
- Wednesday 28th March- Intermediate/Advanced Day course. £45. 10am-4pm. See below info for details.
- Friday 30th March- Clear Round Jumping. £10 per round. Maximum 4 rounds pp. Juniors 10am start. Seniors 2pm start.
- Thursday 5th April- Novice Day course. £45. 10am-4pm. See below info re day courses.
- Friday 6th April- Private lesson and hacking day.
Day Courses 10am – 4pm (bring packed lunch and suitable clothing) Please book in as early as possible as places are limited! Ride for 1 hour lesson in am and 1 hour fun ride in pm (hack, games or jumping) Look after your own pony for the day, with a competition for the best kept pony of the day!
Novice Day Courses (Suitable for those on the half hour lessons and trail rides – lots of help for riders). 10am – 4pm
Intermediate & Advanced Day Courses – may include some jumping and games. Riders should be confident around the horses in the stable and on 1 hour lessons. 10am - 4pm
Pony Club Events
(for all CPRC Pony Club members, ask at the office about how to become a member)
- Thursday 29th March- Pony Club Mini Day- for younger and new members (including E Tests and Bronze awards). £45. 9am-4pm.
- Tuesday 3rd April- Pony Club D, Silver awards and D+ test day. £45. 9am-4.30pm. Names must be in by 30th
- Wednesday 4th April- Pony Club C and C+ test day. £45. 9am-4.30pm. Names must be in by 30th